Today has been a fairly good for me I'd say. I came home at 3, hung around my room and stared at the ceiling and the sky for a little while. Went out to the living room and laze around there as I bothered my mom. Then I fixed up my new side table all by myself before going for a shower and then scrambled some eggs with prawns. If that sounds mundanely boring and nothing excitingly fun, well to me, it's life. Why so? Cause I'm actually doing things that I want to do. And I feel good when I know I'm doing something that I want to do, I just feel...'me-like'.
And, there's football in the wee hours of tomorrow morning. 2.30am to be exact. The match of the week. I know for sure I'll be a complete wreck over this game. It's the away match for Arsenal against Villareal. The winner in this one is going on to the finals to face the one and only, the Catalans, Barcelona (Or AC Milan) And I won't be watching the match by myself this time, my dad will be watching it with me. He was actually a little miffed that I didn't wake him up for last week's match. Lol.
So I am going to be jumping and screaming and most likely, crying, during today's match and with fingers crossed, I hope we will win this match. We HAVE to win! Come on Arsenal, we are only so close to the title...don't let it slip away. Man, I love football. I can't believe that I'd actually come to love the game which I thought was annoying a few years back. Lol.
I'm actually wondering what will happen if just say they...well, lost?
I think I'd be speechless,cry buckets and never come out to face the world anymore, well at least until the pain of losing(and the slipping of the title) has gone away. But I will not think so negatively...like dad says, the ball is round, you never know what's going to happen. So no matter what, I'm standing by Arsenal and supporting them all the way. =)
1 comment:
Wow - it looks as though you really like Arsenal. I didn't realise they were that popular in Kuala Lumpur.
Post a Comment