Tuesday, April 11, 2006

losing..ugh

Actually, this is a new post that is replacing my just deleted one. I realized the deleted one was kinda similar to the one I did before, with the new one being a list of things I hate, though the one I did before was a list of my dislikes, still it's kinda similar so I thought I should just scrap it.

I didn't want to blog but I needed to whine.

Arsenal lost! Waargh. I was utterly miserably dissapointed when I saw the score. I caught the first half of the game and thought it went pretty well, but then it all turned around in the second game. The worst part is- we lost to Man Utd. Aargh. Arrgh. Why? Why, why??

We lost 2-0 and that reeks. Alot. I hate it when Arsenal loses. Yes, I am a sore loser. Lol. But really, I didn't think we deserved to lose with all the good playing we did, though it was our fault to miss the million and one chances for a goal. Sigh. So now we're in a horrible spot in the EPL because with just a few matches left, we need to climb back up to the fourth spot to ensure we have an entry into the UEFA next year, if we don't....well, I don't even want to think about it. And we only have four games left. I can't believe things sunk this low for the team. From champions, to second place to...aargh.

Looks like Chelsea's pretty likely to get the title in the bag now, unless they miraculously lose their next few games and Man Utd leapfrogs them. But no matter what, Arsenal has to get back into the game and win the rest of these games cause it's absolutely crucial that we do so in order to get a place in the top four. I just hope the blow from this game will not affect their upcoming games.

The game against Villareal will be another important one cause...that's the semi-finals of the Champions League and if they make it through...hello finals. But can't get the hopes too high up yet, don't want to come crashing down badly later.

I hate losing....wargh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand your football-losing feeling! i hardly watch football.. BUT when i do, and i'm fully supporting that team.. Wah, i've cried because of my anger & frustration that they lost.
and if anyone talks about the team that beat the team i supported, i'll just cock-stare or ignore them.

hehe...