Sometimes things can get so screwed up that you just wish it will all go away, but it doesn't. Instead it stays there and bites you right in the ass to keep reminding you that it's there and it's not going to go away. And right now, my life's screwed up. Not that I have to really care anyway.
I hate how reality is. You want to know what's reality?
Reality is when you've just finished crying over your favorite tv show after seeing one of your fav on-screen couple unite and then you realize that you, on the other hand, is stuck in your room still figuring out your project that no one else really seems to bother or care while you're pacing around nervously and feeling like you're about to burst.
Or reality is when you look back on the past year and realize how fun things had been and how awful this year is being as everything keeps getting screwed up and you realize you can't go back to last year or any other previous years.
Or better yet, reality is when you just think you know someone but then when all hell breaks loose, you see the 'real' person and you realize you've been a fool all the while.
And right now, life for me is just so screwed that I can hardly care anymore. I'm sick of getting stuck in places I don't want to be and being caught in this rip tide. I hate reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment