Wednesday, May 03, 2006

8th...May 11th

I have a feeling that people are thinking that I'm being difficult. But I'm not. I'm not being difficult and it's just that some things are not exactly my cup of...coffee. I was going to say tea, but I don't really give much of a thought when it comes to tea, but when it comes to coffee...that's different. A little side-tracked here, anyway, back to being difficult. I just dislike the thought that people think/feel so about me when I'm not, but I have no idea how to explain it. And I'm actually a little confused myself, but I guess what Mags said was right. I quote- "You are defensive because you don't want people to think you're defensive and a difficult brat because being defensive or thought as defensive puts you in a defensive mood?" Lol. I guess maybe what she stated explains partly how I feel. Aargh, I'm lost. I have no whatsoever clue to what I'm saying anymore.

In another topic,for the first time in nearly...10 months (I'm surprised at how long ago that is) I've changed my layout to something non-related to Shinhwa. Originally, my idea was to include pics of Peyton and Brooke as well, but I figured too much pics would make it look too crowded and over-done. Actually, now that I've thought of it, I could have actually axed those three solo pics above and instead place screencaps of the five of them, reduce the opacity and let it be a faded thing with a three-color gradient over it. Sigh. My bad. But anyway, it's already done and up. I placed Lucas, Haley and Nathan, mainly because they share a special connection together, not just the last name Scott. But also the fact that Lucas and Nathan are brothers, Lucas and Haley are the best of friends, Nathan and Haley are the perfect
busband and wife, and Haley was the main reason and the main one who brought these two sworn enemies back together as siblings. Without Haley, the two wouldn't have finally stop going at each other necks and trying to wipe one another off the planet. Okay so what I'm trying to say is that these three are basically the important characters in the show. Actually, so is Peyton, cause without her, there wouldn't be an intense smackdown between the two guys either. But nevermind, let's just leave at the fact that I like seeing these three on the top of my blog and the fact that both Chad and James looks really good. Lol. In fact, maybe my next layout would feature Chad and James only.

On a happy, exciting, out-of-this-world, an absolute deserving of a 'wow' reaction, note...the 8th jib has been revealed, including the title tracks for the album! The album has also been announced to include over 44 pages of photos, a whole new look to their songs, with two songs to look out for especially, which emphasizes their voices. A vocal song for Hyesung, Minwoo and Dongwan and a rap song for Eric, Junjin and Andy. See, the former three mostly take the vocal roles in their songs with Hyesung and Dongwan getting the high notes, Minwoo (whose voice is flexible) goes for both the rap and vocal parts. Although Hyesung does pretty well for those slight rap notes too, lol. While the later three takes on the rap parts, but Junjin also takes on the vocal for certain songs. See how special these six guys are with well defined roles? With all six, they make the perfect combination for the songs. I love how their voices compliment each other, with Andy's low rap going along with Dongwan's vocal and then Minwoo's vocal comes in...etc. And I will shut up about them for now. Lol.

















They look...well, I could say cute but they are in their mid-late 20s so that wouldn't be appropriate, besides the style vibe they are giving doesn't fit the cute description. I could say good-looking but that wouldn't do justice for them...well, I guess I could always say, they look hot! Lol. This is the album cover for their album 'State of the Art' and I guess I could finally see why is the album titled so. I watched their album-recording sketch (of Hyesung and Andy) and I fell in love with the song that Hyesung was recording,even though it was only 2 seconds, but his voice was amazing and the music just sounded beautiful.












Sometimes I think I get too over-excited with things easily. Lol. Anyway, today's that day where some says it's going to be a very significant moment. Whereby the time and date goes, 01.02.03.04.05.06 meaning, 1.02.03am on 4th May 2006. Since I do not have a significant other to spend the single one second moment with....I will be by myself and...probably do something I love, or listen to a favorite song.


I have a few emails to write actually, one to my best friend in Ukraine whom I haven't heard from for a long time now and another to an online friend whom I've haven't heard since...since early April. Wonder what's up with them two. So I am off...to write to them.

No comments: