The title of the post doesn't really have anything to do with today's post, but I just felt like putting that into the blank title box. Okay maybe because it also has something to do with me listening to 'Angel' at this very moment and that line just came up. I just love the song. Love, love, love. Lol. Insane no, just in love. =)
I was looking through some stuff today and thinking about a few things, only coming to a realization that...well, actually I don't know what the realization is but I do know that the realization has made me happy. Which yes I know, sounds confusing but it doesn't matter. I write jumbled-up nonsense all the time anyway.
This year I've come to know a couple of friends whom I've never met but just simply 'clicked' with. I just feel comfortable talking to them and feel a close sense of friendship...over a bunch of emails and PMs. One of them, Rachel, whom I met over a long review she left for my fanfic (which was incredibly nice and encouraging), is the first person I actually write long emails to and faithfully reply everytime without slacking off like how I used to in the past. And with just those emails that we write to each other, we've both come to see each other as sisters, sharing our life with each other. Even with Julie, whom I met over the love for Shinhwa (lol), there's now a close sense of friendship between us and with me as her dongseng (younger sibling) and her as my unnie(elder sister). It's funny how we all click. And the feelings' are absolutely mutual. Maybe I just give off a very nice little sister-vibe. Lol. It seems to me that most of my close friends always tell me that they always see me as a little sister whom they have come to love.
It's funny actually, seeing how I've always wanted a big sister. And here comes my friends all loving and treating me like their own younger sister. I guess God has His own ways of making up some things that are lacking/missing in our life, and I am definitely not complaining. =)
This song is really getting to me. Listening to it over and over again and putting it on my repeat list. And I still don't get why I love this song so much. Their voice? The lyrics? The music? The feeling it gives me? The MV for the song? 161 times since I've changed my hard disk and that was...two months ago? Add that up with my previous play count and that's a near 750+ times. One thing's for sure, this song will always remain on my favorites playlist, and I definitely wish for my guy to sing this song to me one day. Lol,even if he doesn't speak Korean and doesn't even know the language. But hey, he can learn right? It's not hard. The lyrics are pretty easy. Lol.
I finally got to watch Interview with the Vampire yesterday night. And again, the word- love. I just loved the movie! Brad Pitt...Tom Cruise...Kirsten Dunst. I've never thought Brad as gorgeous or whatever, and never understood why girls are so into him...but after watching him as Louis, I have to admit that I can now see why. Hands down, the most 'beautiful' vampire ever is...Brad Pitt.No joke. Cruise's Lestat was pretty impressive...crazy but funny,and there are moments when he looks good too. But Brad...he definitely melts my heart. Lol.
So that is it for now cause I am feeling hungry(even though I just had a big bowl of fruits) and am feeling very contented with life. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment