Wednesday, March 15, 2006

stupid...so stupid...

I found out how stupid I was yesterday night. Usually I don't label myself stupid, cause I never thought of myself that way (well except for certain times but that's not the point). I only thought I was a slacker goofball who can be pretty much a klutz at times and get a lil too 'high' at times.

I was trying to work out the project's website coding and started learning CSS for easier coding and changing for me. But when I uploaded both the stylesheet and site coding up, there were a few problems as only certain text had the stylesheet applied to it while some didn't. So both me and Mags started meddling around, figuring out what went wrong. So I kept looking back and forth between my coding, the stylesheet and my favorite site reference's stylesheet and coding. I couldn't see what was wrong.

So after searching a while, the first mistake was not having a ; after every value. Which was a stupid mistake cause it was only the first half who didn't have that and the ones below have that. It kinda makes me wonder what the hell was I thinking then to make such a mistake. Then I figured out what was wrong with my main headline text. I had typed main_headline as main.headline in my coding. Stupid, because while I was adding that into my coding, I was actually referencing through another site's coding, and I can't believe that I just blindly typed that in even when I have a nice, good, perfect example right in my face. It's like having someone showing two fingers in your face and you suddenly say, 'three!'.

And then went on with a few other stupid mistakes spotted and I swear, I've never felt anymore stupid than I've ever felt in my life. Oh wait, there was once. When I thought this guy liked me and my best friend would never hurt me and that I could trust her, well, turns out I was dead wrong. Yeah, I felt really stupid at that time.

So yeah, I am stupid. Very. Really. No joke. Ha-ha. Okay, I was just being slight insane.

No comments: