"What good is a heart if you're not gonna use it? What good is your love if you're too scared to choose it?"
Another sleepover at my friend's place last night. This time at Pet's place. I have to admit, it was crazy...but it was fun. Hehe. We spent the whole day eating all junk food, talking, fooling around, doing all kinds of stupid stuff and being vain(taking pictures of each other here and there) Yeap, it was fun. We were acting like we were on holiday when we actually had our mid-sems going on which is actually pretty cool. I mean, just forgetting about everything like that and have fun...yeah, that's better than sweating it out and worrying bout some paper thingie.
So far, I've completed three out of five papers, and I have a feeling I screwed my Academic Writing with pointless points. They didn't make much sense, really... I'm starting to feel dead stupid again. Sigh. Three writing papers down, the next would be Malaysian Studies and Comm Project Management. Sigh. I'm getting really tired with all this exam stuff. Not only that, I feel intimidated by all the intelligent people around me. It doesn't help either to know that the friends I hang out with are smart (yes, I mean YOU guys...Mags, Pet & Cheneille) Ugh. Talk about being reminded 24/7.
Anyway, I've finally gotten around to listing my birthday list...with links to it...Lol. Since my birthday is coming up in...3 months, I thought might as well I place this down and let my 'dear, wonderful' friends save their money and get me what I want. Lol. I sound so evil. Well, it's not like I'm gonna get it all anyway, so, I'm not putting my hopes too high up. But uh, big bro...you better get me something I will like! Hehe... I'm listing them down in descending order, from the ones I would most love to get down to the the ones, I would...well, like to get?
1) Brand New 7th Story
2) Colors Official Photobook
3) 2005 Summer Story Poster
4) Nightmare Before Christmas
5) Silver/Royal Blue/Bright Green/Black Tie(s)
6) Hershey's Chocolates (Dark Chocolate/Almond)/Patchi Chocolates
7) Gift certificates from...MPH Bookstore/ Kinokuniya/ Borders/ Starbucks/ Coffee Bean
Yeap, that's pretty much it I guess. The last three is without links cause I couldn't really find them. Hehe. But (hint hint) the first few do have links...hehe. Oh yeah (Hint hint, wink wink) Kinokuniya Malaysia actually has the second item...I just found that out. And they are actually selling it cheaper, so yeah, the best place to get that would be Kinokuniya Malaysia, under the Japanese books section (Hint hint, nudge, hint hint) So, copy down the list/bookmark the links...start saving money and make my 18th birthday extra special ne? Hehe...
I guess that's it, have a few other things to check out.
P.S; A very special message to my dear wonderful friend...Melissa. Congratulations on your internship acceptance! So happy for you...hehe. You will do great, so don't worry and don't be nervous...I'm even more nervous than you! Hehe...Don't miss me too much k? Lol.
*See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil* Hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment