"Too far to turn around, so I'm gonna stand my ground...Give me just a little bit of hope, with a smile or a glance..."
This song is really cute. Well not cute the cute, but the lyrics are just well, cute. Hey Juliet by LMNT. Awesome. Ever since I first heard it, I pretty much fell in love with it. It's sweet and funny.
I woke up from my nap today feeling like the opposite of how I was feeling before I took my nap (I was in a happy and good mood) I woke up feeling even more tired and restless. I didn't really get a good nap, I was bothered by stuffs I don't know what that kept running through my mind. Lol. So I sat at my com, saw my connection disrupted, hence causing my downloader stopping midway which made me wanted to scream, seeing there was still so much to be downloaded and there was another 472M to go,another 4 hour and a half... Not counting the other three files that were 671M,700M and 697M. I was really starting up my bad mood...I was so looking forward to at least one download being completed by the time I woke up, but nope...so called wonderful broadband service decided to die out on me. What the hell...
Anyway, I'm moodily played whatever music that was on my playlist and by the time I heard his voice, I couldn't help but smile. As I kept listening to the songs, my smile got wider, and finally, I started laughing again. Which sounds mental, I know, but...I can't explain it. All I know, is that boy am I glad for this group to be in existence. Everytime I think about their crazy stuff on the tv show, it makes me laugh. Wish I could share it or maybe place clips of it up here, but that would be totally wrong cause it belongs to Shinhwa ChangJo's forum and the members took a really long time to upload it and stuff like that. Maybe I could place something if I give full credit...well, I don't know yet bout that. But I would so love to share Hye Sung's crab dance (totally cute!) and Min Woo/Dong Wan's reaction to Ha Ji Won, and of course, Jun Jin's date with Han Ga In. These guys totally kill me. They are just so sweet and wacky.
I wish had tons of money...then I could just buy anything I want, whenever I want. Sadly, that will not happen anytime soon. Hehe. Oh well, life's like that. Forget it. Tomorrow is someone really special's birthday...someone who means the world to me, or rather is my world. Hehe. Because I will be going over to Pet's place tomorrow (which I just realized that I won't be spending the day with my dad...but since I promised my friends, I have to go) I won't have a chance to post this greeting up. So...dad, Happy Birthday! Happy...58th birthday! Love you lot's and wish you all the very best in life. Take care, don't smoke too much, don't stress too much and don't be so long-winded! Hehehe.... I'll be trying to find a pic of me and my dad to post up here...hopefully I'll be able to find one. I bought my dad's present, all wrapped up and ready to be given, hope he would like it... Wait tilll I get older dad, I'll get you um...a round-the-world trip for you and mom. Well, if I don't use all my money like water that is. Hehe, knowing I'm such a bloody spender and bloody bad saver.
Three days from tomorrow will also be someone else's birthday, someone who is also special to me. I don't see him anymore, the last time being when I was in Form 4, that's...bout 3 years ago. His birthday falls on the 26th, and throughout all this years, I still remember (shocking...lol). He turns 22 this year. Well, guess I'll just post up a small message later on that day.
Am suppose to ban myself from going online today and for the rest of the week until Friday, but uh...hehe. Too attached to my com. But yeah, I should concentrate on my exams. Even my mom and dad has voiced out that I spend too much time with my com, way too attached to it. My com is now switched on practically the whole day! I now have this new habit where I have to sleep with the soft sounds of music (music being...Shinhwa's) so yeah, it makes my com work even more. Poor com, I do feel bad. Hehe. But whatever it is, must not let it get to my studies. Hehe.
K, off to grabbing something to eat now...
No comments:
Post a Comment