Thursday, August 25, 2005

piC of min, siddHi and mE...

A pic of Siddhi, Mokhramin and me at 1 Utama...Gawd, we look so...so out of it. Our real expressions seem to be hidden in this pic, cause in real life, Siddhi has this really big smile that's always on her face that totally lits up the aura around her. Min, he actually has a really goofy smile or rather, a sarcastic smirk-slash-smile. While for me, well, let's just say I'm not photogenic.Personally think I look better in real life than pics, but uh...I sound so full of myself. Lol.Yeah, finally found the time to post this up. Man, I really miss you both so much. Min's back in U.K already and Siddhi will be returning to Ukraine on the 30th. Sigh. I suddenly realized this would make a good shot of what Malaysia is about. Unity and friendship between different races...see, Indian, Malay, Chinese...a good mix we have here. Lol.We would make a good shot for some Merdeka ad or something...Lol. Oh well, this goes well with the upcoming Merdeka celebrations anyway. Celebrating our 48th(?) birthday as a nation...Hidup Malaysia. Merdeka! Okay, so I'm early by 6 days plus, but that doesn't make much difference. Lol.

2 comments:

サンテラ said...

Hi, Jess. You're so cute. I don't know I ever came across this blog, but I did. BTW, you're not writing for SD cat anymore? I am also losing my interest. But there are always someone like you to encourage me. I just want to finish SS and after that I'll pack my stuff and leave for some other fandom, where there ain't narcissism and self-depreciation. Take care, don't smoke too much. I've been there. It brings me no good. Good luck!^_^

Anonymous said...

What a scoundrel!! Jess, I'm actually quite vexed with you. I didn’t realise that setting up this blog authorised you to plagiarise other people's work. Let me explain,

Jess : I suddenly realized this would make a good shot of what Malaysia is about. Unity and friendship between different races

I suddenly realised, my arse!! (By the way, realised is spelt with an s, rather than a z- to be pedantic). Ladies and gents, twas I who mentioned the racial mix comment. Truth be told, the remark stemmed from a racial slur- but that's not important (to Malays/Chinese/Indians that is). So, give credit where it's due Jess.

Actually, I dont really mind my idea being copied by an unimaginative, uncreative, uninspiring, and-dare I say?- butt ugly human being (got you there didnt I?). I just wanted to drop by and say Hi. So, *waves at Jess*. Oh, great job with the blog. (sorry for the long comment-my indignant side got the better of me). Taa