Wednesday, June 28, 2006

craziness

This is crazy. This is insane. Mental. Nuts. I can't take it anymore, I'm really going out of my mind. Even before the game began, I was all fidgety and nervous, biting my lips, crossing my fingers, clapsing my hands and then unclapsing them again. Even when the commentator was just talking about the players and giving a brief review on the two teams, I was already halfway mental. Spain. France. Spain. France. It's crazy when both teams are your favorite and you're just utterly torn.

I know of the misery and dissapointment when you lose, and I don't want to see either team having to face that, yet I want one of them to win, but I don't know which. I feel bad if I support Spain all the way, so when I cheered, I cheered for both. It's insane, I know. When Spain's David Villa prepared to take the penalty, I was hoping and praying. When he scored, I jumped for joy and almost sprained my ankle. But I felt bad for France. When France scored their goal, I was happy for France but miserable for Spain, taking it out on Casillas and the defenders, but it wasn't really their fault...well, a little though.

This is CRAZY. Take my word for it, never ever have two favorite teams in the World Cup, especially when you know there's a huge chance they would meet and face each other.

Half time score...1-1.

I.am.going.to.die. This is mental, honestly. Seriously mental.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 days before that match and i was already stressing out about it. stress continued to follow me all the way to the match.

Now i HATE everyone who makes fun of Spain. =(

But i don't hate France la. they played well and very impressively. sighhh...