Tuesday, July 04, 2006

another change

Another change, of layout. This time, a lil darker than my usual style. I'm well aware of the depressing colors but I like it all the same. Not to be mistaken with my current mood however, I just wanted something dark this time around, that's all. The 'dream guy' in mention is my current favorite guy. Once again, he got my attention because of his smile. In most pictures of him, he doesn't smile and even when he does, it's those funny candid shots of him. What I like most about him is his eyes. It's just...well, for my lack of vocabulary, they just simply captivate me.

So right now, I'm happily indulging in J-pop and all its goodness that comes packaged along with pretty boys. I'm hopeless when it comes to pretty boys, doesn't matter if they look girlish, they just have this interesting side to them with the goofy smile or arrogant smirk. So, because of that, I'm going through tv dramas and music...all mostly related to the guys of Johnny's Entertainment, the talent company in charge of the cool-pretty boys talents, bringing them forth in the music and acting scene in Japan. I can recall my first favorite JE boy was, or rather still is, Takizawa Hideaki.

Now, my new favorite JE guy, next to Takizawa...Kamenashi Kazuya. Then there's Akanishi Jin and of course, Koike Teppei who is not in JE but is bloody cute! He's like a little boy but with a really charming face,that you just can't help but smile when you see him.

That's about enough with my new-found insanity. Anyway, I realized that everytime I change my layout, I have to change the font colors of my current posts along, which is quite a hassle. I should actually do some sort of CSS thing to fix it, but I'm just too plain lazy. So, to anyone who actually bothers to read my previous posts from months back or whatever, be aware of the font color. I think from last week's onwards are black in color...so yeah, that would look blank on this current background.Lol.And at the top of the banner, it looks a lil weird due to those two black weird rectangles, I should actually adjust it now that I actually have some html knowledge, but I can't seem to bring myself to do anything about it. I'm just so bloody lazy that it amazes me. I need to stop procrastinating. I really need to.

Today is someone's birthday, to which I don't know if I should actually wish her or not, since she made it blatant that she would kill. Sometimes, I think my understanding of her is pretty limited so I tend to act stupid and pretend like I don't know anything. It's actually funny to watch her get frustrated and try not to murder me whenever that happens. But anyway, happy birthday Mags!

I learnt something today, or rather two days ago...some sort there anyway. Never ever, stay silent when you're out with your friends. Even if you are happily contented being silent and just being there. Cause your friends would think you're bored/sullen/miserable/whatnots. Though it's a lil funny to me, but uh, I shall stop here from saying anything more stupid.

I can't believe my holiday is coming to an end, it's already July and soon my degree studies begin. Why does time fly so bloody fast? Sigh.

Edit: It's bloody unfair when the weather's freakishly hot and you have to endure it while your parents don't have to, cause they have the air-conditoner in their room and you don't. Unfairness.

No comments: