I am broke.Or rather, am going to be broke. Actually, I pretty much am, after making a few quick calculations here and there.
After an anxious two weeks, I decided to forget about Kino and ordered the photobook online from Amazon Japan instead. It was nearly the same price even with shipping included. Checked around all the other sites besides Kino, and they were all about RM110 max. Lucky for me, dad had no objections but did say when the credit card bill comes, and it exceeds the price that I told him it would be, he's going to semi-murder me. Mom on the other hand, KNEW it was something related to music stuff and commented once again (for the six hundreth time or less) that I'm really bloody good with spending my money, but she didn't object to the photobook however. So there goes RM110.
Then there's the Shinhwa concert which has been pretty much confirmed, happening September 10th...on a Sunday. Lucky for me, my break starts on the 9th...so there's no need for me to miss any classes. Lol. Thing is, the tickets are SGD168 max. Bloody hell. That's about RM400. Then there's travel...most likely by train so that's RM100(?). And accomodation at hell knows where but somewhere affordable, safe and comfy I hope, probably about RM400. So that's RM900 in all. Not including pocket money for food, shopping, stuff and nonsense. And bloody hell, I need to renew my passport, so that's another RM300! Total = RM1200. Still not including food and stuff and nonsense. In all, I'm guessing about RM1500. Or more.
And then there's something I'd like to get for my Japanese penpal from Royal Selangor pewter. Another RM50. A Japanese workbook that Min had gotten for me...about RM23. And not to forget the twins' birthday. And my penpal's birthday in Nov...along with Siddhi's...and I promised Eva unnie I'd send her something soon. And I'm still trying to figure out how to send some stuff to overseas.
Did I somehow set myself upon a financial crisis?
I am in a deep, deep, deep end. Maybe mom and dad would feel charitable and decide to spring me some money for allowance for the trip to Singapore. Or my dear brother could spring an early birthday present and maybe sponsor half of my ticket.Or the bloody college would actually return my RM350 library deposit ASAP so I could use that money to renew my passport. Or maybe I could just work extra hours somehow.
Or...maybe I should forget about the trip and concert. And cancel the order for the photobook. That would be a total of RM1610 saved. Yeah right, who am I kidding? This is THE concert that I've longed to go since last year. This is THE photobook I've longed for since I knew about it. I am horrible at self-restraint. This is utter madness.
No comments:
Post a Comment