Thursday, July 27, 2006

taggies!

Chenny's Tag:

1. Would you rather date someone who can sing and play the guitar, or be that someone? Why?

Why can't it be someone who sings and plays the drums? Okay, I know most drummers don't sing, but I just have a soft spot for drummers. ANYWAY, I'd rather...be that someone. Why? Cause I want my guy to be able to play the drums instead. Makes sense? Hehe.

2. How would you use 10 boxes of tissue paper and 1 unused condom to torture someone?
My favorite thing to do when I was a kid along with my brother and cousin, we would make sort of like spit-balls with the tissues, only less disgusting. Wet it with water, ball it up and start shooting, painful and messy! I've always wanted to shoot those at people who annoys the hell out of me, or the litter buggers in M'sia. The unused condom....um, I'd leave that out, the tissues are useful enough. And fun!

3. 3 cliches that best sum up the story of your life (or the lack thereof).
I can only think of one...but I'm not sure if that's a cliche, but it's rather frequently used, 'life is a box of chocolates'. Forrest Gump sure made that line immortal. Anyway, yes...I would use that to sum up my life. Cause in a box of chocolates there are all kinds, dark, milk, white, with almonds, plain, with caramel, etc...and sometimes there are the bad ones in there as well. You will never know what you will eat, if the chocolate you pick out is going to give you a sweet, milky taste or a bitter one but then it turns out to be memorable in the end. You get the idea.

4. 1 thing you regret not doing when you were 18 years old.
I regret not going to the Good Charlotte concert in Singapore. Major regret. Other than that, I think my 18th year was pretty good.

5. If you were forced to make out with someone for 15 minutes, would you pick the one with stale cigarette breath and yellow teeth, or the one who chomped on a clove of garlic a minute ago?
I would choose the one who chomped on garlic, but before making out, I'd slip a really nice tasting sweet in my mouth so I could conveniently slip it into his mouth, making it more bearable for me. Lol.

6. It is often said that men think with their dicks. What about eunuchs?
I have no idea cause I don't really care.

7. For 50 million dollars and your entire family’s safety, would you murder your best friend?
I'd try to bargain my way by saying, 'how about you take MY life and leave the rest alone? You can even keep the 50 million, but just leave my family and best friend alone.'

8. Would you rather die burning or die freezing?
Freezing. Burnt seems utterly horrible.

9. Let’s imagine Michael Jackson was in front of you right now. You are allowed to do whatever you want to him. What would you do?
I'd demand(in the nicest way possible) him to use his famed name to contact Shinhwa/KAT-TUN, and then arrange a meeting for me to meet my dream guys. Lol.

10. Tell us why you love Cheneille.
Do I even love her? Yes! I love her simply because she's one of a kind and because she tags me with silly, time-wasting stuff like this. Ugh.

---------------

A random survey question thing I found on the kattunlove@LJ (but skipping a few questions):
Q08: Who's your favourite in KAT-TUN?

Kame...Jin....Maru...okay, fine...my MOST favorite, Kame.

Q09: Did you like him the first time you've seen him?

Yes! Was extremely drawn to him somehow.

Q10: What do you like about him?

His eyes, his voice, the smirk, the fair vampire-like skin, the cute goofy kid that he was when he was younger.

Q11: How did you became his fan?
Nobuta introduced me to him. But it was only after watching Gokusen 2 that I 'became a fan
Q12: How long have you been his fan?
Since...early July?
Q13: Does your family/friends know that you like KAT-TUN?

Nope, not really. Sort of...for certain friends.
Q14: Who did you like before you liked KAT-TUN?

Shinhwa. Hehe.
Q15: Have you thought about changing who you like the best amongst the members?

Sometimes...but I still go back to Kame anyway.
Q16: Who would you pick if you were gonna change your fav?

Yuichi!

Q17: Do you like any other Johnny groups?

Enjoy Arashi occasionally...Tackey & Tsubasa but my interest is mostly lies on Takki. Lol.

Q18: Do you have any idols you like as much as you like KAT-TUN?

I wouldn't say 'idol'. But some sort of a huge favorite to whom I admire alot, Shinhwa. Shinhwa's on a higher pedestal actually.

Q19: Other idols that you like?

Once again, I would say favorite music artiste whom I admire and respect for their talent and music...Bethany Joy, GC, Fall Out Boy, The Fray, Sarah McLachlan, Avril Lavigne

Q20: The fav body part of your fav member?

His eyes.

Q21: The fav hairstyle/colour of your fav member?

The one he has in...2003 with the sort-of short-look with dyed blond-brown locks and the look in Gokusen 2 as Ryu!


















Q22: Have you been to KAT-TUN's concerts?
Nope

Q23: Which concert did you watch first?
N/A
Q24: Which concert is your favourite? N/A
Q25: Your fav part of that concert?
N/A
Q26: Favourite song?
Precious One
Q27: How do you call Kamenashi Kazuya?

Kame...I wish I could call him Kazuya, but that's impolite in their culture.
So yeah, Kame, his short nickname.
Q28: How do you call Akanishi Jin?

Jin. I know, the same thing applies for him, but it feels weird to call him Akanishi cause I keep thinking of
his nickname Bakanishi instead. Lol.
Q29: How do you call Taguchi Junnosuke?

Taguchi
.
Q30: How do you call Tanaka Koki?

Koki. Tanaka doesn't roll off the tongue somehow.

Q31: How do you call Ueda Tatsuya?

Ueda. I like his name Ueda.

Q32: How do you call Nakamaru Yuichi?

Maru...sometimes Yuichi...cause I love his name Yuichi.

Q33: What's special about Kamenashi Kazuya?

His ability to look like a girl at times. Look at him in Gokusen 2, you can pass him off as a girl in certain
scenes. His hips...the ero-ero dance. Need I say more?
Q34: What's special about Akanishi Jin?

He can be bloody seductive and somehow he looks so good when he licks his lips. But if
any guy does that I'd think it's disgusting. But Jin just pulls it off.
Q35: What's special about Taguchi Junnosuke?

He can tell extremely lame jokes and be the only one laughing even if the rest are shooting him 'you are weird' looks. So goofily cute.

Q36: What's special about Tanaka Koki?

He looks scary, but has an awesome sense of humor!

Q37: What's special about Ueda Tatsuya?

His facial feature...just like a girl's. Pretty! Very.

Q38: What's special about Nakamaru Yuuichi?

It HAS to be his beatbox skills. I've never seen or heard anyone doing it as good as he does. He simple blew
me away with his skills. Totally amazed.
Q39: The TV program you mostly want to see? (in person)

Utawara

Q40: You giggle when you think of this KAT-TUN related situation.

Koki asking why are they (Jin and Kame) being so loving towards each other when they are actually fighting.

Q41: If anyone in KAT-TUN got married, how would you feel?

Happy for them?

Q42: The hairstyle that suits everyone the most?

Uh...no idea.

Q43: How's KAT-TUN's singing skills?

Smooth-sounding, but there is still room for improvement
Q44
: How's KAT-TUN's dancing skills?
Awesome.

Q45: Do you think KAT-TUN is popular for their looks?

Maybe...but before they actually got 'vain' about their looks, they were already a huge hit with JE fans.
Kame, Maru, Ueda...they were all pretty 'normal' when they joined JE. Kame then and now is totally different. Looking at him in the past you would say he's just cute, and would never pass him off as good-looking. But now...woah.
Q46: Who's the best singer?

Jin.

Q47: Who's the best dancer?

Kame.

Q48: Other musicians/singers that you like other then KAT-TUN?

Shinhwa? And the rest of the aforementioned artistes?
Q49: Have you bought any goods related to KAT-TUN?

No....well, hoping to get their photobook.
And yes, Jap magazines featuring them. Hehe.
If you could pick one out of KAT-TUN...

Q50: Best friend?
Yuichi!
Q51: Older brother?
Koki or Ueda
Q52: Younger brother?
Taguchi
Q53: Boyfriend?
Kame or Yuichi
Q54: Lover?
Kame or Jin
Q55: Husband?
Kame
Q56: Whose acting skills do you like the best?

Kame. His crying in Gokusen 2 was really moving and so real.

Q57: Have you ever seen musicals/stages the members were in?

Dream Boy 2003.

Q58: Favourite drama acted by the member(s)?

Gokusen 2

Q59: Favourite character?

Odagiri Ryu obviously.

Q60: Least favourite drama?

None as of now

Q61: Have you ever dreamt of KAT-TUN?

No, I hope not. The last time I had a dream about a music artiste ended with me waking up in near tears.

Q62: What kind of dream(s)?

N/A

Q63: Have you ever seen KAT-TUN in real life?

Nope.

Q64: Favourite skit?

Either the whole clinic thing (cause of Kame saying to Jin, 'you're mine') or the whole wishing helmet skit.

Q65: Favourite character in the skit?

The character played by Kame. Lol. The doctor and the father.

Q66: Favourite CM?

KAT-TUN NY Photobook. Kame and Jin were freaking cute!

Q67: Have you ever made a KAT-TUN related site?

Nope. HTML has become one of my worst friends around.

Q68: Why did you make the site?
N/A
Q69: Comments after making the site?
N/A
Q70: How many times would you visit your site in a week?
N/A
Q71: How many of your friends like KAT-TUN?
None. Sad, really.

Q72: Do you have any pets?
Nope
Q73: A colour to describe Kamenashi Kazuya?
Sky Blue
Q74: A colour to describe Akanishi Jin?
Black
Q75: A colour to describe Taguchi Junnosuke?
Yellow
Q76: A colour to describe Tanaka Koki?
Grey
Q77: A colour to describe Ueda Tatsuya?
White
Q78: A colour to describe Nakamaru Yuuichi?
Silver
Q79: What touched you the most related to KAT-TUN?

So far...nothing really.

Q80: The "thing" about KAT-TUN that makes them shine?

Their incredibly affectionate side towards each other and the fact that they can admit that they fight (as in
REALLY fight) with each other and yet stay together for so long.
Q81: How do you keep KAT-TUN related goods in good condition?

Well, the magazines I bought featuring them are in Kino plastic bag still, stashed neatly in my cupboard

Q82: Have you ever drawn or PS-ed KAT-TUN pics?

PS-ed yes.

Q83: The song that makes you cry?

Kizuna...sort of.

Q84: Anything touchy recently?
Nope.
Q85: Your views on BL?

Adorable.

Q86: Would you spend all your savings on KAT-TUN related goods

No!

Q87: Favourite Jr. after KAT-TUN?
None...
Q88: Favourite Johnny before KAT-TUN?
Takizawa Hideaki, still do love him though.
Q89: What object would you use to describe KAT-TUN?

Mirror. For reasons unknown even to myself.

Q90: Your opinions on KAT-TUN debut?

Finally!

Q91: Something you like to say to Kamenashi Kazuya?

Why do you prefer older women? I'm just really curious to know. And what happened to you and Jin???
And will you stop being so emo-ish most of the time? Cause I really like to see you smile.
Q92: Something you like to say to Akanishi Jin?

Were you and Kame really on good terms back then and somehow you guys just drift apart? Or was it all
just an act?
Q93: Something you like to say to Taguchi Junnosuke?

You are incredibly amazing cause even when no one laughs at your jokes, you would still laugh at it anyway.
That's not something everyone can do.
Q94: Something you like to say to Tanaka Koki?

Could you keep your hair long and dyed again cause I really liked it back then. Hehe
Q95: Something you like to say to Ueda Tatsuya?
You are...really pretty, for a guy. Oh and I really liked your 'Gackt' image back then.

Q96: Something you like to say to Nakamaru Yuichi?

Will you be my guy?

Q97: The possibility of you still being a KAT-TUN fan after 5 years?

I would say....30 percent. Or less.
I have extremely short attention span. On anything or anyone. Really.
Q98: What would KAT-TUN become after 10 years?

....Still together, as close friends as ever.

Q99: After 20 years?
Still close friends...probably out of the entertainment scene, but not entirely, they will probably be behind the scenes, producing and all.

I really feel like spamming my post with pictures of them cause I just adore them so much right now, especially Yuichi. Hehe. But I won't.

No comments: